Awards received by the University of Toronto
Top Employer Awards
The University of Toronto (U of T) is consistently recognized as a Top Employer.
Most recent honours include being named:
- One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2017 (10th year)
- One of Canada’s Greenest Employers for 2017 (fourth year)
- One of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2017 (11th consecutive year)
- One of Canada’s Top Family-Friendly Employers for 2017 (fifth consecutive year)
- One of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers for 2017 (10th consecutive year)
- One of Canada’s Top Employers for Canadians Over 40 for 2017 (seventh consecutive year)
For more information, please visit the Eluta website.
2017 MarCom Awards
U of T’s Division of Human Resources & Equity received four awards in the 2017 MarCom Awards is an international competition, administered by the Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals (AMCP).
- Roll out of the new Employment Equity survey at University of Toronto (category: Communication Program)
- Relaunch of Employee Self-Service at the University of Toronto (category: Communication Plan)
- Up Close & Personnel: An e-Newsletter for HR, by HR at the University of Toronto (category: e-Newsletter)
- University of Toronto LinkedIn page (category: LinkedIn Site)